Please print out and fill in the application and submit all additional documents to our office. Please look at the entire application to make sure that you have filled out all information. If information is withheld your application will be considered incomplete. Everyone over the age of 18 years old must apply. Take all documents to 1600 MacArthur Blvd. Oakland, CA 94602. Office hours are from 9 am-4 pm Monday to Friday. Saturdays there is an after-hours mail slot you can place your information into as well. If you are approved and become a tenant with us, your tenancy will be reported to Experian's RentBureau as a credit account. Kindly note that this reporting is a requirement of tenancy and is not optional. For more information, please visit https://www.experian.com/rentbureau/rental-payment.Download Residential Application
Each commercial unit has its own qualification requirements. Please contact us for details. Please print out and fill in application and submit with all additional documents to our office. Please look at the entire application to make sure that you have filled out all information. If information is withheld, your application will be considered incomplete. Everyone over the age of 18 years old must apply. Take all documents to 1600 MacArthur Blvd. Oakland, CA 94602. Office hours are from 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. Evenings and Saturdays there is an after-hours secure mail slot you can place your information into as well.Download Commercial Application
RENTAL APPLICATION PROCESS AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
The application process usually takes three (3) business days after receipt of complete application, supporting documentation, and application fee.
- For the first applicant, two point two times (2.2X's) the monthly rental rate in verifiable monthly net income is required. If two (2) people will occupy the unit then the combined income must be three point three times (3.3X’s) the monthly rental rate (and if three (3) people will occupy the unit, the combined income must be four point four times (4.4X’s) the monthly rental rate, etc.
- If cash reserves is used to qualify as income, the cash reserves amount must be equivalent to above income requirements for the duration of initial term of tenancy. The cash reserves must be in applicant's account(s) for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Verifiable income is income that is documented by the most recent two (2) months paystubs as confirmed by employer in writing or bank statements or a signed Verification of Deposit that is dated within thirty (30) days evidencing the above requirements. Offers of employment must contain initial employment day within thirty (30) days of application, and the total salary will be discounted to 60% for calculating net income.
- Each applicant must have a minimum credit score of 661+ (based on VantageScore 3.0) to qualify. Note, some properties have different credit score requirements, please refer to the advertisement for actual requirement. Each applicant must have two (2) years of established credit history in good standing (e.g. no delinquency, collection, or other negative remarks). We adhere to all legally-required exceptions to these requirements.
- A positive (not neutral) landlord reference/verification from the most recent two landlords is also required.
- Employment and landlord verification responses not received by us within three (3) business days of our submission of such inquiries will be considered denied or negative. Verifiable and positive identification of landlord(s) and employer(s) are also required.
- If you have a pet, a separate pet application is required at the time of rental application.
- If someone requests information on you or your rental history for law-enforcement, governmental or business purposes, we may provide it.