If San Leandro, CA hasn’t been on your radar lately, it’s time to add it.
Economic and Area Data
– Retail and Commercial Vacancy rate has decreased from 3.8% in 2010 to 2.2% in 2015
– Rental rate has increased from $5 per square foot in 2010 to $8 in 2015.
Since 2010, there has been a noticeable shift of more businesses moving to the area, resulting in less vacancies and higher rent all over. It’s a good sign of growing value in San Leandro.
Points of Interest
– New San Leandro Tech Campus brings small tech boom in San Leandro
– New Kaiser Permanente in San Leandro beings more employment in healthcare.
– San Leandro Beer Craze with Drakes, Cleophus, and new 21st Amendment Brewery
Since 2014, new businesses have been opening in San Leandro, creating more jobs and buzz about the city. Opportunities in Healthcare, Tech, and culinary scene are driving more interest into the city. This is adding on to many other points of interest, such as BART, Marina shopping outlets, and Costco among many others.
Moreover, San Leandro offers some of the highest fiber internet to businesses, ramping it up to 100 Gigabytes per second. It’s also known for its food operations for companies like Ghirardelli and Coca-Cola.
What are your thoughts about San Leandro?